You are reading the article Top 10 Places To Trade An Ipad For Cash Or Credit updated in October 2023 on the website Vibergotobrazil.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested November 2023 Top 10 Places To Trade An Ipad For Cash Or Credit
The Internet is abuzz with stats about iPad trade-ins going through the roof as the March 7 iPad 3 unveiling in San Francisco looms closer, and while percentages and graphs are vaguely interesting, the real meat to the story concerns where and how people can get the most bang for their buck.
Look no further as 9to5Mac compiled a list of places to trade in an ole’ dusty iPad for cash or credit to buy Apple’s upcoming toy. Before perusing the options, identify the condition, features, and model of the swappable iPad. This knowledge will help decide its maximum value, because most of these online programs use a survey to determine the slate’s estimate. Moreover, it is prudent to act now as some reports indicate retailers are steadily dropping prices with Apple’s event drawing nearer.
Trade-in websites and their prices are available below.
1. Amazon: Amazon offers high prices for the iPad 1 and iPad 2, but trade-in cash is only available in the form of an chúng tôi Gift Card. Of course, people can still buy the iPad 3 when it launches on the online retailer’s catalog—especially since the extra cheddar will most likely go to the new tablet anyway. A quick glance at the “Like New” prices reveal quotes ranging from an iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi) for $290 to an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and Verizon 3G in black) for $500. Amazon also notifies consumers that undervalued tablets could receive extra money after an official evaluation.
2. NextWorth: NextWorth lists similar prices to Amazon’s bids, but this handy website issues cash instead of a gift card with free shipping. The service also collaborated with Target online to extend the same deals to its shoppers. NextWorth does not show prices up front and requires a questionnaire about the iPad’s shape before quotes are given. With that said, a mint condition iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi) goes for $169, while an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G in white) garners $436.
3. Gazelle: Gazelle is widely recommended and offers multiple ways to reap those bank notes through either a check, PayPal, or chúng tôi Gift Card. It is worth noting that choosing the Amazon Gift Card option will allot 5 percent more than the quoted value. Oh, and Gazelle has free shipping. A flawless iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi) earns $152, while an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and Verizon 3G) goes for $317.
5. GameStop: GameStop is a bit more annoying, because a physical store is necessary to swap an iPad. A store associate will inspect the slate and then offer cash or store credit for an exchange. On the bright side, the hassle of shipping an Apple tablet is no more with GameStop’s trade-in program. Indexed “up to trade-in” prices start at $160 for an iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi), and they escalate to $340 for an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and Verizon 3G).
6. Best Buy: BestBuy presents one of the simpler services for swapping an Apple tablet. Simply select the model, choose its quality, and add it to the cart. The retailer warns that actual trade-ins will vary according to condition and completeness of peripheral accessories. A “good” iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi) divvies up $191. However, the price for an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and Verizon 3G) is interestingly lower at $179.
7. RadioShack: RadioShack has an in-store and online option for exchanging an iPad. In fine print on the bottom of the website, the retailer notifies consumers that trade-ins are subject to applicable processing fees and need included chargers, cables or other accessories. The iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi) is valued at $205, while an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G) gets $410. There’s probably one a few blocks from your house as well.
8. Apple’s Recycling Program: Apple’s Recycling Program renders an Apple Gift Card by mail, which works at any Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store, when swapping a tablet. The gadget manufacturer supplies traders $160 for an iPad 1 (16GB and Wi-Fi). It also allots $270 for an iPad 2 (64GB with Wi-Fi and AT&T 3G in white). The company also grants free shipping and packaging for the trade-in process generated by PowerOn.
10. Craigslist: O.K., so this one is a stretch, but it is still a viable option. It is very easy to quickly post the specs of a slate with a desired asking price. It is also free to post, but some may whine over the packaging and shipping hassle the service permits—hence the No. 10 spot garnered on this list. Never-the-less, Craigslist is a popular website perfectly capable of matchmaking sellers to potential buyers.
Please remember that quoted values are subject to change.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You're reading Top 10 Places To Trade An Ipad For Cash Or Credit
Update the detailed information about Top 10 Places To Trade An Ipad For Cash Or Credit on the Vibergotobrazil.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!